Thursday, April 6, 2017

Is waiting to move costing you money?


The Federal Housing Finance Agency recently released their Quarterly Home Price Index. Across the country, home prices are up 6.15%. Here in Utah we are seeing Year-over-Year prices up 8.4%. We expect this to continue and with that in mind, those waiting to purchase may be costing themselves money in the process.

If you have any questions on the market or if you want to have a brief conversation about the next steps for your situation, let me know, I am here to help. 


No one knows for sure what will happen to interest rates or the housing market. But if you have been thinking about buying or selling your home, now may be a good time to make your move before rates go higher and while demand for housing remains strong. If you have any questions about the local housing market, please give me a call or send me an e-mail. I’m happy to help.


Best wishes
Rosa Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment